(Etudiants du DUT informatique: ce qui vous concerne se trouve dans la section Teaching)I am Dr. Anthony Labarre, Associate Professor in Computer Science at the Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, member of the Algorithms research group of the LIGM . My research interests include genome rearrangements (have a look at my book), data compression, DNA computing, and lie more generally in the application of combinatorial and algorithmic techniques to all kinds of problems (mostly from biology up to now, but anything fun will do).
- 2013-08-13: IEEE/ACM TCBB accepted "Merging partially labelled trees: hardness and a declarative programming solution", a joint work with Sicco Verwer. A pre-refereeing version is available here (an updated version will follow).
- 2013-06-10: I will be at MAGE 2013 (23rd to 26th August).
- 2013-05-28: My paper Lower bounding edit distances between permutations will appear in SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA).
- 2013-04-17: My paper with Simona Grusea has been published in Discrete Applied Mathematics. You can read it here, or there on arxiv for free.
- 2012-09-01: Starting today, I am now "Maître de conférences" at the Université de Marne-la-Vallée, and a member of the AlgoB group. My webpage will probably undergo major changes.
- 2012-05-08: "Modeling machine learning problems with FO(.)" was accepted to ICLP 2012.
- 2012-02-22: I passed the "Maître de conférences" qualifications. A bon entendeur ... ;-)
- 2012-01-13: I will be visiting Stéphane Vialette and the AlgoB group from January 30th to February 5th.