(Etudiants du DUT informatique: ce qui vous concerne se trouve dans la section Teaching)I am Dr. Anthony Labarre, Associate Professor in Computer Science at the Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, member of the Algorithms research group of the LIGM . My research interests include genome rearrangements (have a look at my book), data compression, DNA computing, and lie more generally in the application of combinatorial and algorithmic techniques to all kinds of problems (mostly from biology up to now, but anything fun will do).
- 2015-02-12: Our RECOMB 2015 paper is now available on arxiv.
- 2015-01-24: I put together a page that summarises all open problems from ISGCI. This will be periodically updated.
- 2014-12-15: "Locating a Tree in A Phylogenetic Network in Quadratic Time" was accepted to RECOMB 2015.
- 2014-06-02: I donated my royalties to the Wikimedia foundation. You can help too.
- 2014-05-23: IEEE/ACM TCBB published "Merging partially labelled trees: hardness and a declarative programming solution", a joint work with Sicco Verwer. You can read it here.
- 2013-06-10: I will be at MAGE 2013 (23rd to 26th August).
- 2013-05-28: My paper Lower bounding edit distances between permutations will appear in SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA).
- 2013-04-17: My paper with Simona Grusea has been published in Discrete Applied Mathematics. You can read it here, or there on arxiv for free.