(Etudiants: ce qui vous concerne se trouve dans la section Teaching)I am Dr. Anthony Labarre, Associate Professor in Computer Science at the Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, member of the Algorithms research group of the LIGM . My research interests include genome rearrangements (have a look at my book), data compression, DNA computing, and lie more generally in the application of combinatorial and algorithmic techniques to all kinds of problems (mostly from biology up to now, but anything fun will do).
- 2021-01-09: permgr now includes the results from my ISAAC 2020 paper on sorting by prefix block-interchanges. Head over to the software page to obtain it.
- 2020-12-14: the slides of my ISAAC 2020 talk are available in the talks section.
- 2020-10-30: The permgr Python library is now available. The plan is to progressively fill it with everything I've done on genome rearrangements; so far, it contains most of the results I've obtained on sorting by transpositions. Head over to the software page to obtain it.
- 2020-10-28: "Central limit theorem for the prefix exchange distance under Ewens sampling formula", with Simona Grusea, has been accepted by Discrete Mathematics. You can read it here.
- 2020-08-31: "Sorting by prefix block-interchanges" will appear in the proceedings of ISAAC 2020. An arxiv version is available here.