Welcome to the LeJosRT Home!
As leJos, LeJosRT is a replacement firmware for LEGO Mindstorms NXT bricks. This is a fork of leJos with RTSJ (Real-Time Specification for Java) implementation.
leJos NXJ offers the following :
- Object oriented language (Java)
- Preemptive threads (tasks)
- Arrays, including multi-dimensional
- Java types including float, long, and String
- Most of the java.lang, java.util and java.io classes
LeJosRT offers in more :
- Most of the Real-Time Specification (more details)
- Fixed priority pre-emptive scheduling algorithm
- Earliest Deadline First (EDF) scheduling algorithm
- Many other features added as one goes along
This project was registered on SourceForge.net on Mars 6, 2010.
Join this project :
To join this project, please contact the project administrators of this project, as shown on this page.
Get the source code :
Source code for this project is available on download page.