About the Who's Who of Phylogenetic Networks
This website is a database of articles about phylogenetic networks administrated by Philippe Gambette.
From May 2015 through June 2015, Tushar Agarwal implemented networks and graphs with social network metrics, and restyled and restructured pages throughout the website, whose code is now available at https://github.com/agarwalt/phylnet.
The decision to include or not an article in the database is sometimes tough, especially for the ones which deal with recombination detection, which implicitly produce recombination networks. If you are interested in this topic, you may check this list of programs dedicated to recombination detection.
Articles or topics which may one day be in the database
- Haplotyping stuff (for example this or that)
- Stuff about optimal realizations (for example this).
- Stuff about pedigrees (for example this or this or this or that)
- Stuff from the closing workshop of the PLG programme in Cambridge
- Vinício Tavares de Melo Costa da Silva, Propriedades e Algoritmos para Recombinações entre espécies numa Rede Filogenética (as soon as I understand Portuguese)
- Davies et al.
- publications about SylvX and ILPEACE
This website was cited in some publications [KusherbaevaVyahhi2008, Iersel2008, ToHabib2009, Berry2009, LSHM2009, Bao2009, Nakhleh2010, IKRH2010, HIKS2010, To2011, HRS2011, Morrison2011, BBBDDDLRV2012, HabibTo2012, HusonScornavacca2012, LabarreVerwer2013] and on those websites [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]: thank you!