The PasNet (Protocols, Algorithms and Softwares for Networks) group is part of the Algorithmic team which belongs to the Computer Science research laboratory (UMR8049) of Gaspard Monge Institute (IGM). PasNet focuses on the development of new communication algorithms and protocols dedicated to dynamic wireless networks. Moreover, the implementation of a new network architecture and software is one of the main goals of PasNet.
- Routing algorithms in wireless sensor networks
- Multichannel algorithms in ZigBee networks
- Cross-layer design for wireless networks
- Next generation networks and MIMO
- Security in dynamic wireless networks
- Network coding Mechanisms
- Service managment for Internet of Things