(Etudiants du DUT informatique: ce qui vous concerne se trouve dans la section Teaching)I am Dr. Anthony Labarre, Associate Professor in Computer Science at the Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, member of the Algorithms research group of the LIGM . My research interests include genome rearrangements (have a look at my book), data compression, DNA computing, and lie more generally in the application of combinatorial and algorithmic techniques to all kinds of problems (mostly from biology up to now, but anything fun will do).
- 2016-04-25: "Decomposing Cubic Graphs Into Connected Subgraphs of Size Three" will appear in the proceedings of COCOON 2016. This is a joint work with Laurent Bulteau, Guillaume Fertin, Romeo Rizzi and Irena Rusu. You can read the paper on arxiv.
- 2016-04-11: Advances in Applied Mathematics accepted our paper "Asymptotic normality and combinatorial aspects of the prefix exchange distance distribution", a joint work with Simona Grusea. You can read the preprint here.
- 2016-03-01: "Sorting with forbidden intermediates" was accepted to AlcoB 2016. You can read the paper on arxiv.
- 2015-08-16: "Solving the Tree Containment Problem for Genetically Stable Networks in Quadratic Time" was accepted to IWOCA 2015.
- 2015-02-12: Our RECOMB 2015 paper is now available on arxiv.
- 2015-01-24: I put together a page that summarises all open problems from ISGCI. This will be periodically updated.
- 2014-12-15: "Locating a Tree in A Phylogenetic Network in Quadratic Time" was accepted to RECOMB 2015.
- 2014-06-02: I donated my royalties to the Wikimedia foundation. You can help too.
- 2014-05-23: IEEE/ACM TCBB published "Merging partially labelled trees: hardness and a declarative programming solution", a joint work with Sicco Verwer. You can read it here.